|BACK TO BENEFITS|
|BACK TO LONG YOGA|
Work on your body and breathing with our short yoga routine. This set of
Start with one or two sets.
Then gradually increase to 6 or 12 sets every morning!
Always finish the program by 5 minutes relaxation.
|1 - BREATHE IN||2 - BREATHE OUT||3 - BREATHE IN|
|4 - BREATHE OUT||5 - BREATHE IN||6 - BREATHE OUT|
|7 - BREATHE IN||8 - BREATHE OUT||9 - BREATHE IN||10 - BREATHE OUT|
1. Utthita tadasana : Begin in Tadasana with the hands on the heart. Hands up.
2. Uttanasana : Breathing out, bend forward from the waist, keeping the spine erect. As you exhale completely, bring the hands down to the floor, beside the feet.
3. Anjaneyasana : Breathing in, right leg behind. Raise your arms.
4. Chaturanga : Breathing out. Lay knees, chest and chin to the floor.
5. Bhujangasana : Breathing in. Slide forward and raise the chest up into the Cobra posture.
6. Adho mukha svanasana : Breathing out, lift the hips and the tail bone up, chest downwards in an ‘inverted V’ (/\) posture.
7. Anjaneyasana : Breathing in. Bring your right foot forward between your hands, bring your left knee to the floor, push your hips down and look up.
8. Uttanasana : Breathing out, bring your left foot forward. Keep your palms on the floor. Bend your knees, if necessary.
9. Utthita tadasana : Breathing in, raise your body and arms up and bend backwards a little bit, pushing the hips slightly outward.
10. Tadasana & Namaste : As you exhale, first straighten the
body, then bring your arms down returning your hands to your chest.